Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tis the Season for Pumpkins!

Love pumpkin flavored goodies!!!!! Holiday season must almost be here!!!!

Last weekend, tried the Pumpkin Smash Jamba Juice. SERIOUSLY holiday in a cup!!

My uncle went on a trip the other week and brought back Ghiradelli squares. Tried this Pumpkin Spice chocolate and it was seriously DELICIOUS.

 This past weekend bought me the Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese. But now that I have a recipe to follow, I'll be making this year round!!!

And can't forget Noah.... (here he is at a pumpkin patch this past weekend)
... he loves pumpkins too!!!!

Speaking of my little guy, he turns 7 months old today!!!! The past week has been rather eventful, with him pulling himself up to a stand and has even begun CRAWLING!! (Note to self mama, babyproof the house ASAP!!) He hates being locked up in the baby jail I bought for him and looks at me with his sad eyes. Poor guy!! Been eating rice cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so will probably be introducing baby food to him really soon. Ahhh so much going on!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, can't wait to try that pumpkin spice jamba juice!

    Noah is so cute in that pumpkin patch :) Can't believe he's already starting to crawl!! It's both amazing and scary at the same time, isn't it? :)

    That's awesome that he's really liking food, what else are you going to give him? Poi? Avocado? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just gave him squash this weekend and he didn't fuss about it... so I'm gonna say WINNER. haha. Will be trying new things from time to time. For now, I'll stick to the squash. haha. Gotta admit... haven't done poi yet... what did Malia eat first?

      Delete