2. A trip to the grocery store alone is your idea of a spontaneous getaway. (But then poor hubby needs to watch baby.)
12. Lugging the baby carrier is your idea of a workout.
15. You can’t remember the last time you ate a meal while it was still hot.
26. You have an entire Pinterest board full of crafts you will never get around to actually doing. (This actually makes me sad. I really would love to actually do a few of them!!)
68. You couldn’t watch the Olympics without wondering if that might be your kids one day. (Troy said that Noah's going to be the next Michael Phelps. I'm not complaining.)
77. Cutting a tiny person’s finger nails terrifies you. (I made Noah bleed once and I'm so scared to do it again!)
and the best one....
100. You love deeper than today and further than tomorrow.
Life has been insanely insane lately. Hubby's brother got married over the weekend, so the past few weekends have been crazy busy with the bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal, and of course, the big day. Troy and I were both in the wedding party, so making sure Noah was good with his grandma was added stress. Just had to make sure she had everything he needed!! Good thing this past weekend was a 3-day weekend... allowed us to recover a bit. Such a perfect day!!