Thursday, August 2, 2012

Throwback Thursday


It's that time of the week again... and to celebrate my friend Tiffany's birthday today, gotta make sure she's in the picture. So let's take it back to.... 9th grade??? 10th grade?? Gosh, I don't even remember. May I present the ladies of the lunch bunch. :)

It's amazing how long high school was... 10 year reunion coming up next year! If I knew then what I know now, I would've done things and acted WAY differently. I definitely know that I've grown up a lot since high school. But as long ago as it was, it's nice to know that some things change and some don't. I treasure the friendships I had from high school and I am blessed to still have some of those relationships. I am definitely lucky enough to have met a great bunch in college too, and that just makes life that much sweeter.

And to quote the great John Lennon...
I get by with a little help from my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment