Monday, August 27, 2012

Crockpot Lasagna

My friend gifted us a crockpot as a housewarming gift almost a year ago, and sadly it's been sitting in the closet the entire time. I've been wanting to use it for MONTHS, but just haven't had the time to figure out what to make. But thanks to Pinterest, life just got easier. Here it is...... crockpot lasagna!! SUPER easy. Ground your meat, layer it up, and it's good to go! Definitely gonna make this one again!

I used ground chicken instead of ground beef and I substituted ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese. Since my hubby loves meat, I think next time I'll have to add more to this mix... seemed a little skimpy.

This has definitely inspired me to use my crockpot more. TOO SIMPLE NOT TO!

2 comments:

  1. I love the crockpot too!! Perfect for when you don't have a lot of time or energy :) Crockpot lasagna sounds really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had success! I appreciate the link back :)

    ReplyDelete