Monday, July 16, 2012

Scrapbooking & Card Making

My sister has always been a scrapbooker and I've always told her she's nuts for spending so much time and money making her pages and books. I must admit though... with all the time she spends making ONE page, they come out super nice. My sister-in-law is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and she's the one who actually got me hooked/addicted to card making and scrapbooking. I bought a whole bunch of things from her one time and figured since I bought it all, might as well use it. So I would just make cards from time to time... nothing serious. I definitely was ambitious though. Things escalated when I bought a Cricut for myself a few Black Fridays ago (never ever going to Walmart on Black Friday again.... I was seriously scared for my life!!!!). So now, I scrapbook and make cards when I can. Started my scrapbooking with my wedding and have been documenting things ever since! Oddly enough, I love getting the chance to do it and I wish I had more time to do it. With Noah around, I definitely have limited moments when I can scrapbook just ONE page. I'm almost caught up with things... just need to do my pregnancy and things in 2012!! Okay so I'm 6 months behind, but my sister is still scrapbooking things from 2009!! Makes me feel better. :)


Troy's cousin's 9th birthday was last week and had a party this weekend. So I whipped up this card in 15 minutes. Not too shabby if I may say so myself.... haha nah I know it's pretty simple. Wish I had more of a creative mind though. Oh well, practice makes perfect permanent!!

Can't wait until Noah gets a little older and hopefully I'll have more time to use ALL the things I've bought!!! (It's actually pretty insane how much stuff I've accumulated... papers, stamps, stamp pad colors, brads, stickers, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment