Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Miso Salmon

Want a super easy recipe that has only 5 ingredients, takes <5 minutes to prep, and only 10 minutes to cook?? Then look no further!!!! May I present, miso salmon!!! All you need is salmon fillet, brown sugar, shoyu, miso, and hot water. Pop that thing in the broiler for 10 minutes and voilĂ !! The recipe calls for a butter sauce, but it tastes good without it.... and makes it healthier! This has definitely been my go-to recipe for the past couple of months just cause it's so easy and I don't really have the time to make complex dishes.

Bon appetit!!


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this recipe!! I love miso salmon and miso butterfish, maybe I'll try it with butterfish...definitely comfort food :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love butterfish too. bad thing about butterfish though is BONES!!!

      Delete