Monday, July 2, 2012

Cookies & Cream Cookies

Because my friends and I love Pinterest so much, we've had a couple of Pinterest parties.... aka make food from recipes we found on Pinterest. Basically, we love food so much that we make a pretty darn good excuse to get together and eat. Who's gonna complain about that, right??? So anyways, one of my friends made these cookies and cream cookies and they are seriously TO DIE FOR. I am SO in love with them. I've made them a couple of times for my family (we have Sunday dinner at my grandma's house and I usually make desserts every week) and they go head over heals for them! Pure heaven.



Don't they look great? If you said no, I promise they taste better than they look. Just as long as you like white chocolate and Oreos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment