Sunday, July 8, 2012

3 month well

Noah had his 3 month well check yesterday and here's his stats:
Weight: 12 pounds, 15 ounces (50th percentile)
Height: 24 3/4" (80th percentile)
Head Circumference: 43 cm (85th percentile)

Even with his big fat head, Noah's loving turning over onto his stomach. Also lifts his head pretty high for some tummy time. Loves to talk story, especially with his Aunty Terri. Starting to grab a lot of things, hair included (gotta make sure to keep mine tied up.... don't need Noah to pull out my hair... he's been giving me reasons to do that to myself!!). He's also pretty awesome at fighting his sleep, which makes Troy and I go crazy, especially at night. I've been lucky enough to take him into work with me. It truly is a blessing, I know, but sometimes it's just so hard to do my work and pay attention to a baby. And I try to make sure he doesn't make too much noise so it doesn't bother my coworkers. Again, blessing, yes I know, but sometimes it's just so effing hard. Been trying to figure out if we should get a babysitter for him maybe twice a week. That'd make things a little easier.

Yesterday, attended 'Iolani's Grooves and Grindz event where they had live entertainment and several food trucks. Music was great (Noah loves music... gonna be a musician like his daddy perhaps?). Food was onolicious. (Koi Catering's garlic ahi was amazeballs.) The company was fantastic (one of my best friends just moved home from Cali... stoked!!). My cousin and her friend had a cupcake/dessert truck there. You should check them out on their facebook page... The Girls Who Bake Next Door.

All in all, such a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment